POSITIVE RHYTHM Productions connects you with people who are committed to the concept and practice of “edu-tainment.” This is the idea that:
Significant teaching and learning can be structured in ways that are highly entertaining; or
Entertainment can be structured in ways that leaves an audience feeling enlightened.
Either way, the experience is likely to be a memorable one for you … your group … or your target audience.
Because we are a clearing house for a number of artists, educators, entertainers, and speakers, we can tailor anything from a 20 to 60-minute keynote, to a training of several days, to a wedding or memorial, to unique publications.
To develop an exciting proposal or a unique program, we only need to know what you want to have happen for whom. POSITIVE RHYTHM Productions is dedicated to the proposition that all people are created equal . . . with an unquenchable desire to learn and to be entertained, and preferably at the same time!
POSITIVE RHYTHM Productions is about combining positive messages with music, storytelling, theater, poetry, and other creative arts to do just that. With POSITIVE RHYTHM Productions, more often than not you will get what the name suggests and represents. Our positive messages get positive results with rhyme, reason and rhythm that is efficient and creative. We use combinations of the spoken word, music, illustration and interaction in ways that entertain, inspire, motivate and instruct. These elements can be combined in:
- Workshops & Seminars
- Tailored scripts and other publications
- Stage Shows
- Keynote Presentations (for conferences, conventions, convocations, reunions and other gatherings).
And these are not only tailored to your needs, but also decidedly different from the usual styles of setting a tone for events.
See below for information about the founder of POSITIVE RHYTHM Productions
Robert Simon, BS, MAC
Rob has spent most of his life as a learner, a teacher, a writer, and a performer. He has made a conscious effort to continually redefine himself and his work in order to be of the best service to others with his skills, talents, ideas, and connections. As a result, in the classic sense of the Latin word, educare, he has discovered many different ways to help “draw forth” the best from thousands of people with whom he has worked.
For a total over thirty years of successful work in several related fields, Rob worked nine years as a junior high classroom teacher, twelve years as a K-12 teaching specialist in a Drug and Violence Free Schools program for a large urban school district, and simultaneously as a trainer, presenter and facilitator in numerous training and teaching models including several original models. He has outstanding skills, experience and aptitude in:
- Workshop Presentations
- Keynotes for Conferences
- Creative Writing & Graphics
- Rhetorical Skills
- Group Process Facilitation
- Funerals & Weddings
- Curriculum Design
- Performing Arts
- Training Design
- Training of Trainers
Rob’s experience also includes current and past work as …
- Proprietor/CEO of Positive Rhythm Productions (& Montage: A Stage For Learning);
- Contemporary Worship Coordinator, College Hill United Methodist Church, Wichita, KS;
- Violence Prevention Specialist (Community-Based; School Focused) Start Strong Wichita (formerly a project of Catholic Charities Wichita & Community Partners);
- Director of Case Management, Positive Pathways Program (P3);
- Consultant, Restorative Practices Demonstration Project (Wichita West High School);
- Program Coordinator (Part Time)Diversity Kansas (formerly National Conference for Community & Justice – NCCJ-KS;
- Public Radio Columnist, (KMUW FM 89.1, Wichita, KS);
- Teacher/Teaching Specialist (Wichita Public Schools – USD 259);
- Performer, Producer, Director or Co-Director, Writer/Editor for a variety of enterprises.
Rob uses his tools in pursuit of a personal mission that he says is to “ignite within all of us the desire and the power to live a fruitful life.”